Aqua Finesse Inflatable Spa box
Free shipping: on all accessories and cleaning from €20,-
Ordered before 13:00 for next day delivery:
This box contains everything you need for your inflatable spa water care. You will find step-by-step instructions for obtaining beautiful, clear water in a responsible and above all user-friendly way!
This AquaFinesse inflatable spa box contains:
• 1 two liter bottle of AquaFinesse liquid
• 1 jar of SWE disinfection granules 65
• 1 measuring spoon for dosing the granules
• 1 measuring cup
• 1 set of instructions
Simple weekly treatment
1. Shake the AquaFinesse bottle well before use.
2. Add the prescribed amount to the spa water using the measuring cup (for the correct dosage, see the label on the back of the 2 liter bottle of AquaFinesse fluid). Do not overdose.
3. After adding AquaFinesse, activate the jets and the air supply for at least one minute and add 1-2 measuring spoons of SWE disinfection granulate 65 to the water. When you use the spa again, add 1-2 scoops of granules to the water after bathing. When not using the spa, add a scoop to the water at least once a week. Always activate the jets and air supply before dosing granulate!
4. Rinse the filters with clean water every few days, or clean them with AquaFinesse Filter Cleaner (tablets). Then replace them.
With an inflatable spa, we recommend that you change the water every 1-2 months!
Orders of Accessories, Filter and Cleaning Products are shipped free of charge within the Netherlands from € 20. For orders up to € 20 we charge € 3.95.
Orders of Accessories, Filter and Cleaning Products from € 20 will be sent for € 8.99. For orders up to € 20 we charge € 12.99.
Completed orders we before 1:00 PM we try to receive the same day which are usually delivered the next day.
|Destination||Transit time (number of working days)|
|France (incl. Monaco and Corsica; excl. Gibraltar and Channel Islands)||2-3|
|Italy (excluding San Marino and Vatican City)||3-6|
|Portugal (including Azores and Madeira)||3-5|
|Spain (including Balearic Islands; excluding Canary Islands)||3-5|