Platinum Spas - High Quality Spa's
Het merk Platinum Spas is opgericht door het Britse Superior Wellness dat is gevestigd in Chesterfield. De jacuzzi's worden al vanaf 2013 gebouwd. Sinds 2019 is de productie overgeheveld naar een nieuwe 37.000m2 fabriek. Hierbij hebben ze zelf de kwaliteitscontrole in handen. Elke jacuzzi wordt nauwkeurig controleert op vele aspecten waarbij het geheel per spa wordt vastgelegd op video voor het geval dat er achteraf mis blijkt te zijn gegaan. Zo kunnen snel de oorzaak opsporen en de nodige actie ondernemen.
Extremely low in energy consumption
Very well insulated spa
By reflecting the heat back inside, the lost heat from the pumps and other components can be reused. The heat is then used to help maintain temperature through heat transfer through the massive amounts of piping; this helps reduce overall energy costs . The use of the new foil coated cabinet panels also reflects the cold air out of your spa while reflecting the heat back in for a dual benefit . The end user should notice a significant difference in the heat retained in the hot tub, as well as a reduction in energy costs . This technology has been awarded the Hot Tub Energy Efficiency Eco Award at UK Spa & Pool in 2022.
Competitively Priced Quality
Best price-quality jacuzzi
Platinum Spas has existed as a brand since 2016. The brand was founded by the British Superior Wellness, which is based in Chesterfield. Since 2019, production has been transferred to a new 37,000m2 factory. They have the quality control in their own hands. Every Platinum Spas jacuzzi is carefully checked on many aspects with the whole being recorded on video for each spa.
At Platinum Spas, the emphasis is on excellent quality for a good price. In addition to quality, the price of use is also very important nowadays, which has been overcome by supplying very good insulation as standard. We are talking about bottom, tub, cover and side panels, which in turn translates into low monthly costs.
If your foundation is not good, you will not be able to build well. Platinum Spas uses 304 stainless steel for the all-important frame construction. 304 stainless steel is the most common form of stainless steel used around the world due to its excellent corrosion resistance and value. Unlike some manufacturers, we use a strong square tube frame instead of a weaker C-frame.
The advantages of stainless steel include:
- Much stronger and lighter than a traditional wooden frame, it is resistant to corrosion and because steel is stable, it will not expand or contract in extreme atmospheric conditions.
- Aesthetically neater and a neat finish provides better access into the spa for ongoing maintenance. Welded connections are much stronger than screwed connections.
Up to 10 years warranty
Platinum Spas has an excellent warranty so you can enjoy your own wellness with peace of mind.
- 10 Year Spa Shell Structure Warranty: Superior Wellness guarantees the structural integrity of the spa shell against water loss due to defects in materials or workmanship.
5-year spa shell surface warranty: Superior Wellness guarantees the spa shell surface against blistering, cracking and delamination.
- 2 year warranty on the control box and the display module: Superior Wellness warrants the display and the spa control box against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not apply to fuses, lights and gaskets.
- 2 years on pumps: Superior Wellness guarantees the jet and circulation pumps against material and manufacturing defects.
A lust for the eye
Beautifully lit spa
The lighting brings your spa experience to life with the innovative use of LEDs. A series of mood-enhancing, multi-colored LED lights will have you enjoying your spa night as the sun goes down.
Depending on the model, the premium line has lighting underwater, below the waterline, on the corner panels, at the logo, drink holders, in the fountains, jets and waterfalls.
Each one of them is a picture to see.